Around 6.5 lakhs Private Limited Company registration done till date.
You need to hire expert CA for every company formation and filing process, so that you can get guidance.
How many members are required for private limited company registration?
Private Limited company requires minimum two members. One person cannot form private limited company, so he may form a one person company.
Minimum capital requirement
Rs. 100000/- is required as minimum share capital for formation of company, unlike other form of business.
How much private limited company formation costs?
Cost for private limited company is very less, so contact us for more information. We do company formation at Rs.9499/-, including govt. fees. It takes around one week to complete the process.
Why we should go for it?
- Private Limited Company have distinct from its members unlike partnership firm.
- Companies are more trustworthy as compared to partnership form of business.
- One can do any type business after formation, but same needs to be mentioned in moa.
- Life company is unlimited, unlike other form of business.
Some Key Points:
- Director can take away salary from company without restriction, unlike public limited company.
- Only director, relative of director and bank can provide loan to company.
- Company has to do annual filing with mca. This is separate from income tax return filing and gst return filing. Mads Money and Author can help you with everything at very less cost.
Email your query at firstname.lastname@example.org, so you can know more about company registration. WhatsApp /Call at 7900567567, so that you can get company formation, gst registration and income tax return filing done.
About Author: CA Aashish Goyal is practicing CA serving thousands of clients across India. He is expert in dealing all companies, income tax and gst matters. He is among youngest CAs in India having qualified CA, DISA and B.Com with FAFD in process.
Thank You For Reading