Free GST Registration, if you are starting your business anywhere in Jammu and Kashmir.
Article 370 of the Indian constitution gave special status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir by allowing it to have a separate constitution and separate flag, but after removal of Article 370 and article 35A, any Indian can do business in Jammu and Kashmir, like he does in any other state. We at www.OnlineTaxFilingIndia.com, being a true Indian, will encourage and support the entrepreneurs of all age to start and establish business in Indian Territory, Jammu and Kashmir.
GST Registration is required:
- If your turnover is above Rupees Ten Lakhs, then you have to obtain GST registration.
- When you have interstate sale or purchase.
- If you are agent of a supplier or input service distributor.
- When you are liable to pay tax under reverse charge mechanism.
- When you are e – commerce aggregator.
GST Registration not only gives you an identity of a registered dealer but also builds trust among you customers and vendors.
Benefits of GST Registration
- If you are registered, then you can do trade inter-state.
- Input can be claimed on purchases made but .
- If you are registered, then benefit of GST input can be carry forward to buyer.
- One may opt for composition scheme under GST and pay just 1% GST on total sale made.
We have core team of GST Experts Chartered Accountants, who would guide you through complete free GST registration process.
Documents required for free GST registration for proprietorship firm:
- Pan Card Details
- Adhaar Card Details
- Electricity Bill
- Passport size photograph
- Rent Agreement (in case of rented property)
- Name of firm
- Nature of Business
- Email ID and Phone No.
Last Date to file Income Tax Return (ITR Filing) is 31st July, 2019. Get your income tax return filled well in time. Avoid payment of late fees.